Oldest Structure in Fallsmead
Posted on January 17, 2018 8:58 AM by Melani Miller Harig
In 1929, Bethesda dairy farm owner Warwick Montgomery purchased a 101-acre parcel of land just off Falls Road. On it, he built a summer home which still stands today at 16 Pipestem Court. It is the oldest standing structure in Fallsmead.
Old Warwick Montgomery house at 16 Pipestem Court in the early 1980s (then owned by the Ewing family). Photo Courtesy of Jim Marrinan from the Fallsmead History Photo Album.