Do you have an interest in your neighborhood? Would you like to become more involved in the community, or just simply share your ideas and passions? Then we would love your help! Whether it be as a member of the Fallsmead Board (for which elections are held every fall), as a Committee Chair, or as a member of any of our Fallsmead Committees
, any little bit that you can offer for your community is very much appreciated!
Below is a list of current community volunteer needs for Fallsmead. For additional information, requirements, and needs for each position, please contact the appropriate person, referenced below, by clicking on the Contact Us
link or via the emails below.
Interested in becoming more involved in the Fallsmead Community, but don't have a lot of time? Then, we have a job for you! The Fallsmead Forum is currently seeking reporters and columnists for the following:
- New Neighbor Spotlights
- School News (parents or students who will give us updates about what’s happening at Fallsmead Elementary, Robert Frost Middle School, and Wootton High School)
- Local Government News and Issues
- Cool new columns you create!
Please contact Forum@fallsmead.org to volunteer!
Other Committee Volunteers
Many of our neighborhood Committees require new members or volunteers to support Committee and Board activities and actions. Specific needs include:
- Social: help organize and support community events
- Grounds: help provide direction and oversight of contractor work, assist in plantings in common areas, and to help organize and direct cleanups
- Pool: help with pool oversight, operations, and events
the Committee Chair if interested. Thank You!